Hagerstown, Maryland, USA
Mrs Durff is a PreK – 12th grade teacher and media center specialist at a private, Christian school in Hagerstown, Maryland, USA. She currently teaches computer to 3rd grade – 8th grade, Study Skills to 7th grade, & facilitates Spanish 1 & 2. She podcasts with Kindergarten and 1st grade weekly, facilitates an after school Open Computer Lab once per week, & hopes to start a S.W.A.T. (Students Working to Advance Technology) team at her school this year.
“Pushing the Envelope or How to Integrate Web 2.0 Tools on a Shoestring”
Practical ideas on how to implement web 2.0 within the price range.
On this day..
- K12Online14 Day Five: October 24, 2014 - 2014
- How Schools Are Preparing Students To Be Real World Ready - 2014
- Five Steps to Level Up Your Teaching - 2014
- Collaboration with TwitCast - 2014
- Out My Window - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 4 Presentations: 24 October, 2013 - 2013
- Social /Library Media Project Based Learning - 2013
- Radically Learner-Centered: Badges at P2PU - 2013
- Transforming your Classroom from the Outside In - 2013
- Open Online Experience - 2013