Glen Bull, Tom Hammond, and Curby Alexander, Virginia, USA
University of Virginia & Lehigh University
Bio: Glen Bull is co-director of the Center for Technology and Teacher Education in the Curry School of Education at the University of Virginia. Tom Hammond is an assistant professor of social studies education at Lehigh University. Curby Alexander is a graduate fellow in the Curry Center for Technology and Teacher Education.
Presentation Title: Student Creation of Digital Documentaries in History Classrooms: Research Findings
Description: PrimaryAccess is a free online digital documentary maker designed for social studies instruction. This presentation will provide a quick introduction to PrimaryAccess and then describe some of the research on its use in classrooms, focusing on students’ learning outcomes. The presentation concludes with recommendations for teaching with PrimaryAccess.
Link on dotsub.
Supporting Links: www.primaryaccess.org
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 1 Presentations: 21 October 2013 - 2013
- K12 Open Learning - What is it all About? My Story - 2013
- Extreme Communication - 2013
- Open learning keynote - Learning and Technology: Openness, Agency, and Control - 2013
- Keynote Outside Learning - Connecting Classrooms: It's About Learning - 2013
- #k12Online10 Day 4 Presentations: 21 October 2010 - 2010
- Plan Less, Do More - 2010
- Creating an Educational Follow Me Project - 2010
- Create the Future - 2010
- Inside ITGS: Cyber-Students Share their Connected Learning - 2010