Glen Bull, Tom Hammond, and Curby Alexander, Virginia, USA
University of Virginia & Lehigh University
Bio: Glen Bull is co-director of the Center for Technology and Teacher Education in the Curry School of Education at the University of Virginia. Tom Hammond is an assistant professor of social studies education at Lehigh University. Curby Alexander is a graduate fellow in the Curry Center for Technology and Teacher Education.
Presentation Title: Student Creation of Digital Documentaries in History Classrooms: Research Findings
Description: PrimaryAccess is a free online digital documentary maker designed for social studies instruction. This presentation will provide a quick introduction to PrimaryAccess and then describe some of the research on its use in classrooms, focusing on students’ learning outcomes. The presentation concludes with recommendations for teaching with PrimaryAccess.
Link on dotsub.
Supporting Links: www.primaryaccess.org
Access Help Desk
On this day..
- Teaser: Gamifi-ED Networked Learning about Serious Games - 2014
- K12Online14 Day Two â€“ October 21, 2014 - 2014
- Creating an Edventure in Your Classroom - 2014
- A Tale of Three Classrooms: How and Why We Read, Write, and Think for Each Other - 2014
- The iPad's Killer App - 2014
- PLN Power: A Personal Story - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 1 Presentations: 21 October 2013 - 2013
- K12 Open Learning - What is it all About? My Story - 2013
- Extreme Communication - 2013
- Open learning keynote - Learning and Technology: Openness, Agency, and Control - 2013