Jennifer Kraft Frackville, PA, USA
Bio: Jennifer has a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary and Special Education from Millersville University and a Master’s in Technology for Special Educators from Johns Hopkins University. She started her career as a Specialized Preschool teacher in York, PA and then moved to her next position as an Education Technology Facilitator at Kennedy Krieger High School in Baltimore, MD. Here she found her love of assisting students with special needs through technology. She is currently substitute teaching as a Music Teacher and is looking for a new position in Education Technology.
Bio Page: https://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Jennifer+Kraft
Presentation Title: “Free Tools for Universal Design for Learning in Literacy”
Description: This presentation will describe ways that you can support literacy using free tools found on the internet. Types of technology supports for literacy will be discussed as well as the some of the free tools that are available on the Internet today. The last part of the session will deal with what Universal Design for Learning calls for and how the types of tools discussed can assist educators in achieving Universal Design for Learning in your classroom.
On this day..
- #k12Online10 Day 3 Presentations: 20 October 2010 - 2010
- Docentes Ingeniosos 2.0 - Clever Teachers 2.0 - 2010
- C^4: Leveraging The Power Of Blogs And Wikis In Student Learning - 2010
- Connected Learning Communities (CLC): Learning and Leading in the Digital Age - 2010
- Primary Digital Portfolios - 2010
- Day 1 Presentations: 20 October 2008 - 2008
- GETTING STARTED KEYNOTE
"How Can I Become Part of this ReadWriteWeb Revolution?" - 2008
- PROVE IT KEYNOTE
"Asking Bigger Questions About Assessment" - 2008
- K12 Online in Translation - 2008