Jennifer Kraft Frackville, PA, USA
Bio: Jennifer has a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary and Special Education from Millersville University and a Master’s in Technology for Special Educators from Johns Hopkins University. She started her career as a Specialized Preschool teacher in York, PA and then moved to her next position as an Education Technology Facilitator at Kennedy Krieger High School in Baltimore, MD. Here she found her love of assisting students with special needs through technology. She is currently substitute teaching as a Music Teacher and is looking for a new position in Education Technology.
Bio Page: https://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Jennifer+Kraft
Presentation Title: “Free Tools for Universal Design for Learning in Literacy”
Description: This presentation will describe ways that you can support literacy using free tools found on the internet. Types of technology supports for literacy will be discussed as well as the some of the free tools that are available on the Internet today. The last part of the session will deal with what Universal Design for Learning calls for and how the types of tools discussed can assist educators in achieving Universal Design for Learning in your classroom.
Access Help Desk
On this day..
- K12Online15 Day 2: October 20, 2015 - 2015
- The Power of the PLN in Your Own Backyard - 2015
- Game Jams: Students as Designers - 2015
- Creator's Studio - 2015
- Building Bridges: Connecting Students and Teachers to the World through Innovative Technologies - 2015
- The #WalkMyWorld Project: Exploring the use of digital texts and tools as a means to connect, collaborate, & share - 2015
- K12Online14 Day One - October 20, 2014 - 2014
- 6 Second Stories for Learning - 2014
- Game On: How Design and Play Impact Learning - 2014
- #k12Online10 Day 3 Presentations: 20 October 2010 - 2010