Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Publish your podcast in less than five minutes using Taking It Global.”
Robert Karulas has been teaching for 9 years. He is a teacher at Oakridge Jr. Public School in Toronto, Canada. Since mid 2005, he has been blogging and podcasting. He is an educator who is passionate about learning, and about guiding the learning of his students. His focus is to assist students in the development of their information literacy and communication skills.
Upload your audio files directly to each blog post i.e. one-click publishing of podcasts. There is currently no limitation on the number of files you can upload! The only limitations are that each file uploaded to a blog post must be mp3 format and must be less than 4MB. A good rule of thumb with mp3 files is that each MB is approximately equivalent to one minute of audio. This is the easiest, free, web-based method of publishing podcasts. If I was just starting out, I would start here. For more information contact Luke Walker (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
On this day..
- K12Online12 Day 4 Presentations: 25 October 2012 - 2012
- Make/Hack/Play - Lenses for Learning - 2012
- Show off your work online using Weebly.com - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 6 Presentations: 25 October 2010 - 2010
- Seeds to Success with Skype - 2010
- The Classroom Social Network: It's not just Fun, It's Fundamental to Modern Learning - 2010
- A Week in the Classroom 2010 Keynote - 2010
- K12 Online 2010 - Kicking It Up A Notch Keynote: interSections - 2010
- Thursday, October 25 Presentations - 2007
- Professional Learning Networks
“Changing a System: Network Centric Learning Communities” - 2007