Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Using Web 2.0 Tools in a Grade One Classroom“
Kathy is a grade one teacher who is very interested in the ways in which technology can support student learning. She began building her website several years ago and was able to do some unique things applicable to her grade level because of Grassroots funding. This is Kathy’s third year of blogging with her class. Last year they also used wikis and began podcasting.
Kathy will share the ways in which she has used blogging, podcasts and wikis to support the grade one curriculum. She will also mention using tools such as Bubbleshare and Flickr.
Dinosaur Info Wiki
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 4 Presentations: 24 October, 2013 - 2013
- Social /Library Media Project Based Learning - 2013
- Radically Learner-Centered: Badges at P2PU - 2013
- Transforming your Classroom from the Outside In - 2013
- Open Online Experience - 2013
- Photography for All - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 3 Presentations: 24 October 2012 - 2012
- How Technology Helped Me Paint With Mud - 2012
- Creating Learning Experiences without the Textbook - 2012
- Beyond eLearning: Online Teaching Platforms - 2012