A former high school English teacher, Mark has since served as an educational technology coordinator at Estancia High School, the Newport-Mesa Unified School District, and the Orange County Department of Education. He now serves as the president of the Educational Technology and Life Corporation, which provides professional development and consulting services to schools, districts, and other educational institutions. Mark has a masters degree in cross-cultural education. He is also working towards a PhD in Educational Technology at Walden University, and expects to complete his dissertation in early 2007.
“Blog if You Love Learning: An Introduction to Weblogs in Education (Basic)”
Originally posted on:
On this day..
- K12Online12 Day 2 Presentations: 23 October 2012 - 2012
- Virtual Worlds for Immersive, Media Rich Educational Shared Environments - 2012
- The Flipped Class for Administrators - 2012
- Leveraging the Power of Social Media in the Classroom - 2012
- Leveraging Social Media to Flatten Your Classroom Walls - 2012
- Upcoming #k12online10 Live Events - 2010
- Desarrollo Profesional Docente y TIC - 2010
- Day 4 Presentations: 23 October 2008 - 2008
- Prove It
"We Like Our Blogging Buddies: The Write Stuff with Blogging Mentors" - 2008
- Prove It
"Throwing the Box Away" - 2008