Wendy Drexler St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
Bio: Wendy Drexler is a Florida high school teacher and instructional technologist. She holds an Ed.S in Educational Technology and is working on a Ph.D at the University of Florida. Previous student projects include “Kids Galore Helping Kids in Darfur” and “Many Voices for Darfur”. She is a Florida Master Digital Educator, NAIS Teacher of the Future, and Powerful Learning Practice Fellow.
Bio Page: http://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Wendy+Drexler
Presentation Title: Teaching Web 2.0 – Everything you need in one place
Description: The Teach Web 2.0 Wiki is a repository of emerging web applications with educational potential. Tools are reviewed for their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and potential threats. Resources and teacher examples are also posted. The wiki is only as valuable as the content posted by contributors. The more who participate, the more valuable it becomes.
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 8 Presentations 30 October 2013 - 2013
- Energy 101: KidWind & the SHS Chevy Volt Project - 2013
- Bring Digital Badges To Your School or Classroom - 2013
- Coding for Kids - 2013
- Game Changing Apps - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 7 Presentations: 30 October 2012 - 2012
- Using iOS App Affordances to Foster Literacy Learning in the Classroom - 2012
- Remix Teaching Through Blended Online Learning - 2012
- Video Story Problems - 2012
- Reminder: Fireside Chat Today with Week 2 K12Online Keynoters! - 2010