Wendy Drexler St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
Bio: Wendy Drexler is a Florida high school teacher and instructional technologist. She holds an Ed.S in Educational Technology and is working on a Ph.D at the University of Florida. Previous student projects include “Kids Galore Helping Kids in Darfur”¯ and “Many Voices for Darfur”¯. She is a Florida Master Digital Educator, NAIS Teacher of the Future, and Powerful Learning Practice Fellow.
Bio Page: http://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Wendy+Drexler
Presentation Title: Teaching Web 2.0 – Everything you need in one place
Description: The Teach Web 2.0 Wiki is a repository of emerging web applications with educational potential. Tools are reviewed for their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and potential threats. Resources and teacher examples are also posted. The wiki is only as valuable as the content posted by contributors. The more who participate, the more valuable it becomes.
Access Help Desk
On this day..
- K12ONLINE CONFERENCE DAY 10: OCTOBER 30, 2015 - 2015
- What IS Your Next, Ontario? - 2015
- High-Quality, Free, Online Professional Development - 2015
- Teaching the 21st Century Musician - 2015
- K12Online14 Day Nine: October 30, 2014 - 2014
- Moving From "Some Study I Used to Know" to Inquisitive Learning with Genius Hour & Passion Projects - 2014
- Trust and Transparency - 2014
- What Makes a Quality STEM Activity? - 2014
- Finding Your People - 2014
- Educator with a Maker Mindset - 2014