Wendy Drexler St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
Bio: Wendy Drexler is a Florida high school teacher and instructional technologist. She holds an Ed.S in Educational Technology and is working on a Ph.D at the University of Florida. Previous student projects include â€œKids Galore Helping Kids in Darfurâ€ and â€œMany Voices for Darfurâ€. She is a Florida Master Digital Educator, NAIS Teacher of the Future, and Powerful Learning Practice Fellow.
Bio Page: http://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Wendy+Drexler
Presentation Title: Teaching Web 2.0 – Everything you need in one place
Description: The Teach Web 2.0 Wiki is a repository of emerging web applications with educational potential. Tools are reviewed for their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and potential threats. Resources and teacher examples are also posted. The wiki is only as valuable as the content posted by contributors. The more who participate, the more valuable it becomes.
Access Help Desk
On this day..
- K12Online14 Day Nine: October 30, 2014 - 2014
- Moving From â€œSome Study I Used to Knowâ€ to Inquisitive Learning with Genius Hour & Passion Projects - 2014
- Trust and Transparency - 2014
- What Makes a Quality STEM Activity? - 2014
- Finding Your People - 2014
- Educator with a Maker Mindset - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 8 Presentations 30 October 2013 - 2013
- Energy 101: KidWind & the SHS Chevy Volt Project - 2013
- Bring Digital Badges To Your School or Classroom - 2013
- Coding for Kids - 2013