Jeff Utecht is an international educator currently working in Shanghai, China. Prior to Shanghai. Jeff has presented at both Administrative conferences and Teacher conferences around Asia and the Far East. Recently he helped to successfully organize the Learning 2.0 conference in Shanghai, China. The first technology conference of its kind in Asia aimed at bringing International schools together around technology.
“Online Professional Development”
In the past year we have seen a number of new free web tools used for online professional development. There are tools that can be used in the traditional sense as well as tools that are redefining how we learn in this connected network. In this presentation, we will take a look at some of the free tools that are now available to schools and educators to hold online professional development sessions. We will also push beyond Professional Development in the traditional sense and look at how these new network tools are being used by educators for “Just in Time Learning” and redefining how we learn from each other in a global network.
Alternate Original (Ed. Note: Same as above, larger file size.)
On this day..
- K12Online12 Day 5 Presentations: 26 October 2012 - 2012
- Make Meaning with Wolfram Alpha - 2012
- The Magic of Mobile Learning - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 7 Presentations: 26 October 2010 - 2010
- Teaching Science to 21st Century Learners - 2010
- License to Cull with Creative Commons and yolink - 2010
- Project Based Learning in Hand - 2010
- Teaching Kids To Think Using Scratch - 2010
- "When Night Falls" begins!! - 2007
- Friday, October 26 Presentations - 2007