Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
James Folkestad is an Associate Professor at Colorado State University (CSU). He earned his Ph.D. from Texas A&M in Educational Human Resource Development (EHRD) in 1996 and has taught at CSU since 1997. He is currently teaching a course on educational technology within the teacher licensure program and is conducting research on collaboration and collective action.
“Changing a System: Network Centric Learning Communities”
This podcast will describe how students in a teacher preparation course at Colorado State University are learning to use Web2.0 tools to create and maintain distributed learning communities. The presentation describes how students are sharing knowledge and leveraging the power of collective decision making.
On this day..
- K12Online12 Day 4 Presentations: 25 October 2012 - 2012
- Make/Hack/Play - Lenses for Learning - 2012
- Show off your work online using Weebly.com - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 6 Presentations: 25 October 2010 - 2010
- Seeds to Success with Skype - 2010
- The Classroom Social Network: It's not just Fun, It's Fundamental to Modern Learning - 2010
- A Week in the Classroom 2010 Keynote - 2010
- K12 Online 2010 - Kicking It Up A Notch Keynote: interSections - 2010
- Thursday, October 25 Presentations - 2007
- Obstacles to Opportunities
“Web 2.0 Share the Adventure” - 2007