Montréal, Québec, Canada
Hatley, Eastern Townships, Québec, Canada
“Building a Yardstick for PD Success: Establishing Key Performance Indicators for Web 2.0 Personal Optimized Learning Environments”
With the emergence of Web 2.0 tools, we are seeing a shift in how schools may address teacher growth and development. As well as providing models of practice for measurement for today from self-directed professional growth and learning, we will present the Personal Optimized Learning Environment (POLE) framework for a new innovative measurement standard of professional growth. POLE utilizes collaborative tools in a blended environment with built-in metrics for monitoring performance improvement for each teacher over a continuum.
On this day..
- K12Online14 Day Five: October 24, 2014 - 2014
- How Schools Are Preparing Students To Be Real World Ready - 2014
- Five Steps to Level Up Your Teaching - 2014
- Collaboration with TwitCast - 2014
- Out My Window - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 4 Presentations: 24 October, 2013 - 2013
- Social /Library Media Project Based Learning - 2013
- Radically Learner-Centered: Badges at P2PU - 2013
- Transforming your Classroom from the Outside In - 2013
- Open Online Experience - 2013