Springville, Alabama, USA
Brandi is married with two sons Trey (7) and Brady (5 mths). She has taught high school English for 11 years. In 2002 she became a Nationally Board Certified Teacher. In 2006 she became a 21st Century Fellow with the Alabama Best Practices Center. Her goal in the classroom as well as with teacher training is to show that school can be challenging and creative through the use of technology integration.
“Creating PLE’s with TLC”
All teachers should feel like they can be a part of a professional learning environment (PLE) that involves their colleagues within the school, the district, and the world. Many face obstacles when seeking meaningful professional development. Brandi will provide ten technology-infused steps toward creating group collaboration and professional learning environments. The first step will be the most basic with the greatest comfort level and each step will advance towards a more technologically proficient user.
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 3 Presentations: 23 October, 2013 - 2013
- The planning and development of a free online resource - ‘A Trifling History of the Moving Image’. - 2013
- Bread and Butter: Civilization, Toast, and Open Content - 2013
- 5 Themes of Geography: Local to Global - 2013
- Making and Sharing Fugleflicks - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 2 Presentations: 23 October 2012 - 2012
- Virtual Worlds for Immersive, Media Rich Educational Shared Environments - 2012
- The Flipped Class for Administrators - 2012
- Leveraging the Power of Social Media in the Classroom - 2012
- Leveraging Social Media to Flatten Your Classroom Walls - 2012