Presenter: Mathew Needleman
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Presentation Description: As mobile devices take over we have to decide between replicating traditional classroom work with digital flashcards or infusing our classrooms with creativity. Mathew Needleman describes how taking pictures with an iPhone sparked a personal creative renaissance and how this might occur in our classrooms.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
Follow Mathew Needleman on Instagram @needleworks:
On this day..
- K12Online12 Day 6 Presentations: 29 October 2012 - 2012
- Teaching Art in a Technology Rich and Connected Classroom - 2012
- Quest Atlantis: Student Design and Ownership - 2012
- Keynote for Student Voices: Kids Teaching Kids - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 10 Presentations: 29 October 2010 - 2010
- Technology and Drama – Teaching with Glove Puppets - 2010
- Shhh!!! The Students are Learning: Being an Effective Classroom Facilitator - 2010
- Creating and Implementing a STEM Mini-Unit - 2010
- Constructing Digital Commonplace Texts Using Diigo, VoiceThread, VideoAnt, and YouTube Annotations the Classroom - 2010
- Day 8 Presentations: 29 October 2008 - 2008