Presenter: Mathew Needleman
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Presentation Description: As mobile devices take over we have to decide between replicating traditional classroom work with digital flashcards or infusing our classrooms with creativity. Mathew Needleman describes how taking pictures with an iPhone sparked a personal creative renaissance and how this might occur in our classrooms.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
Follow Mathew Needleman on Instagram @needleworks:
On this day..
- K12Online14 Day Eight: October 29, 2014 - 2014
- Connected Learners Need Connected Leaders - 2014
- Full Steam Ahead! - 2014
- Genius Hour Passion Projects - 2014
- Coding/Making/Writing with Connected Learners - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 7 Presentations 29 October 2013 - 2013
- T3:Triple Threat in Tech: Art, Music, and Media - 2013
- Mindfulness and Neuroscience: How a Contemplative Curriculum for K-12 Students can Improve Focus, Connectedness, and Self-Regulation - 2013
- A Story + A Green Wall = 1 Amazing Transformed Digital Story.... - 2013
- Learn how to create a WordPress Website in less than 20 minutes - 2013