Jonathan D. Becker, J.D., Ph.D. Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA
Bio: Jonathan D. Becker, J.D., Ph.D. is an assistant professor of educational leadership at Virginia Commonwealth University. He teaches courses on research design, technology leadership and school law. His research agenda lies at the intersection of technology, leadership, policy and equity in education.
Bio Page: https://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Jon+Becker
Presentation Title: Facilitating Technology Integration: A Synthesis of the Research
Description: There is a very small but growing body of empirical research on facilitating technology integration in schools. This presentation brings together that research in the form of a critical synthesis. Dr. Jonathan D. Becker, a professor of educational leadership at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), will discuss the major themes that have emerged from the research and place them within the context of his own research with technology integration specialists in the state of West Virginia. The major goals for this presentation are to make the research accessible and to provide educational technology practitioners relevant research-based data to inform their practice.
Link on dotsub.
Access Help Desk
On this day..
- K12Online15 Day 3: October 21, 2015 - 2015
- The Global Collaborators - 2015
- WOW Wednesday - 2015
- There is Now a 5th Law of Robotics - 2015
- Teaser: Gamifi-ED Networked Learning about Serious Games - 2014
- K12Online14 Day Two – October 21, 2014 - 2014
- Creating an Edventure in Your Classroom - 2014
- A Tale of Three Classrooms: How and Why We Read, Write, and Think for Each Other - 2014
- The iPad's Killer App - 2014
- PLN Power: A Personal Story - 2014