Bio: Chris is the founding principal of the Science Leadership Academy, a progressive science and technology high school in Philadelphia, PA. Currently, Chris is a finalist for the Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development’s 2008 Outstanding Young Educator Award. In 2006, the National School Board Association named Chris one of “20 to Watch” among American administrators.
Bio Page: http://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Chris+Lehmann
Presentation Title: The Voices of School 2.0: School Reform as described by the words and images of the people of the Science Leadership Academy
Description: Leading change can only happen when others believe in and then live the change leaders suggest. Listen to the voices of the students and teachers of the Science Leadership Academy through the lens of progressive, 21st Century school change.
On this day..
- Preview: Week 2 of the K12Online Conference - 2012
- Student Voices Teaser: Kids Teaching Kids - 2012
- Kicking It Up A Notch Keynote Teaser: It's Not About the Apps - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 8 Presentations: 27 October 2010 - 2010
- Planificación y Diseño de Lección en Línea a través de Blogs - 2010
- The Top Ten - 2010
- Integrating Online Language Tasks for Young Learners - 2010
- Record, Reflect & Share: VoiceThread as a Digital Portfolio - 2010
- Day 6 Presentations: 27 October 2008 - 2008
- Leading the Change
Beyond the Stacks: Using Emerging Technologies to Strengthen Teacher-librarian Leadership - 2008