Bio: Chris is the founding principal of the Science Leadership Academy, a progressive science and technology high school in Philadelphia, PA. Currently, Chris is a finalist for the Association of Supervision and Curriculum Developmentâ€™s 2008 Outstanding Young Educator Award. In 2006, the National School Board Association named Chris one of â€œ20 to Watchâ€ among American administrators.
Bio Page: http://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Chris+Lehmann
Presentation Title: The Voices of School 2.0: School Reform as described by the words and images of the people of the Science Leadership Academy
Description: Leading change can only happen when others believe in and then live the change leaders suggest. Listen to the voices of the students and teachers of the Science Leadership Academy through the lens of progressive, 21st Century school change.
Access Help Desk
On this day..
- K12Online14 Day Six: October 27, 2014 - 2014
- Connected Learning Through Google Apps - 2014
- Programming in Primary - 2014
- Passion-Based Learning - 2014
- Preview: Week 2 of the K12Online Conference - 2012
- Student Voices Teaser: Kids Teaching Kids - 2012
- Kicking It Up A Notch Keynote Teaser: It's Not About the Apps - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 8 Presentations: 27 October 2010 - 2010
- PlanificaciÃ³n y DiseÃ±o de LecciÃ³n en LÃnea a travÃ©s de Blogs - 2010
- The Top Ten - 2010