Bio: Chris is the founding principal of the Science Leadership Academy, a progressive science and technology high school in Philadelphia, PA. Currently, Chris is a finalist for the Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development’s 2008 Outstanding Young Educator Award. In 2006, the National School Board Association named Chris one of “20 to Watch”¯ among American administrators.
Bio Page: http://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Chris+Lehmann
Presentation Title: The Voices of School 2.0: School Reform as described by the words and images of the people of the Science Leadership Academy
Description: Leading change can only happen when others believe in and then live the change leaders suggest. Listen to the voices of the students and teachers of the Science Leadership Academy through the lens of progressive, 21st Century school change.
Access Help Desk
On this day..
- K12ONLINE CONFERENCE Day 7: October 27, 2015 - 2015
- Tackkling SAMR - 2015
- Beyond Teaching and Learning: Leaving a Legacy - 2015
- Web Literacy Map Version 1.5: Read, Write, and Participate for a Better Web - 2015
- K12Online14 Day Six: October 27, 2014 - 2014
- Connected Learning Through Google Apps - 2014
- Programming in Primary - 2014
- Passion-Based Learning - 2014
- Preview: Week 2 of the K12Online Conference - 2012
- Student Voices Teaser: Kids Teaching Kids - 2012