Barbara Bray, Lafayette, CA
Blog: Rethinking Learning
Bio: Barbara Bray writes a regular column on professional development for OnCUE, moderates the PDQs (Professional Development Quick Tips) for Techlearning.com, is President of My eCoach, and coach.
Bio Page: https://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Barbara+Bray
Pat Lusher, Pinellas County Schools
Bio: Pat Lusher is the Supervisor of Academic Computing for Pinellas County Schools.
Cecelia Nauda, Pinellas County Schools
Bio: Cecelia (Charli) Nauda is EETT Grant Coordinator, Curriculum and Applications for Pinellas County Schools.
Donna Blanton, Largo, Florida
Bio: Donna Blanton, 3rd grade teacher at Pinellas Park Elementary.
Presentation Title:“Cross-Age Cross-Curriculum Projects Change Teaching Practice”
Description: 109 K12 teachers and eMentors at Pinellas County Schools, Florida developed six 6 week cross-age cross-curriculum projects for their EETT grant in 2006-2007. This presentation describes the professional development and resources necessary for successful projects. Learn how teachers collaborated with teachers from other grade levels and designed standards-based real-world activities that engaged all students in the learning process. Examples, strategies, and evidence will be shared.
Original (20:09 Run Time; mp3, 18.4 MB)
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 3 Presentations: 23 October, 2013 - 2013
- The planning and development of a free online resource - ‘A Trifling History of the Moving Image’. - 2013
- Bread and Butter: Civilization, Toast, and Open Content - 2013
- 5 Themes of Geography: Local to Global - 2013
- Making and Sharing Fugleflicks - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 2 Presentations: 23 October 2012 - 2012
- Virtual Worlds for Immersive, Media Rich Educational Shared Environments - 2012
- The Flipped Class for Administrators - 2012
- Leveraging the Power of Social Media in the Classroom - 2012
- Leveraging Social Media to Flatten Your Classroom Walls - 2012