Barbara Bray, Lafayette, CA
Blog: Rethinking Learning
Bio: Barbara Bray writes a regular column on professional development for OnCUE, moderates the PDQs (Professional Development Quick Tips) for Techlearning.com, is President of My eCoach, and coach.
Bio Page: https://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Barbara+Bray
Pat Lusher, Pinellas County Schools
Bio: Pat Lusher is the Supervisor of Academic Computing for Pinellas County Schools.
Cecelia Nauda, Pinellas County Schools
Bio: Cecelia (Charli) Nauda is EETT Grant Coordinator, Curriculum and Applications for Pinellas County Schools.
Donna Blanton, Largo, Florida
Bio: Donna Blanton, 3rd grade teacher at Pinellas Park Elementary.
Presentation Title:“Cross-Age Cross-Curriculum Projects Change Teaching Practice”
Description: 109 K12 teachers and eMentors at Pinellas County Schools, Florida developed six 6 week cross-age cross-curriculum projects for their EETT grant in 2006-2007. This presentation describes the professional development and resources necessary for successful projects. Learn how teachers collaborated with teachers from other grade levels and designed standards-based real-world activities that engaged all students in the learning process. Examples, strategies, and evidence will be shared.
Original (20:09 Run Time; mp3, 18.4 MB)
Access Help Desk
On this day..
- K12ONLINE15 DAY 5: OCTOBER 23, 2015 - 2015
- Adam Jones Education Podcast Creation Story - 2015
- Getting Started with Maker Ed! - 2015
- What Can Social Media Aggregation Contribute to Advocating for Education? Getting all A's in School - 2015
- K12Online14 Day Four: October 23, 2014 - 2014
- Digital Tools for Challenged Learners- Leveling the Playing Field! - 2014
- Gamification: It's not all fun and games! - 2014
- We Are All Connected - 2014
- My Journey With Technology - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 3 Presentations: 23 October, 2013 - 2013