Leeds, Massachusetts, USA
Nyack, New York, USA
“The Collaborative ABC Project: Using Technology To Tell Stories”
Our presentation (which will be a collaborative effort led by at least two presenters) will focus in on a collaborative digital storytelling project that brought together about a dozen teachers from the USA (and one from New Zealand) who used video technology to create a collaborative online ABC movie project. We intend to discuss how our project came to being from an inquiry approach and also to have participants take part in a smaller scale version of our ABC movie-book adventure. We will produce our presentation using a mixture of a blog, video examples, screencasts and podcasts. Our presentation will be online due to the nature of collaboration and may not have offline downloadable aspects to it.
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 2 Presentations: 22 October 2013 - 2013
- Connecting Classrooms Globally - 2013
- School of Open Courses for Educators - 2013
- Expanding Learning Possibilities through Crowdfunding Education Projects - 2013
- Crowdsourcing Your Professional Development - 2013
- Science Is All Around Our Town - 2013
- K12 Online Live Event - Teachers Teaching Teachers - 2012
- K12Online12 Day 1 Presentations: 22 October 2012 - 2012
- Going One-to-One - 2012
- Visioning New Curriculum Keynote - 2012