Presenter: Tiana Kadkhoda
Location: Santa Monica, CA, USA
Presentation Description: 17 year old student from Santa Monica, Tiana Kadkhoda, shares stories and experiences about how student-created videos and media can transform learning and equip students with digital literacy skills alongside traditional curriculum skills. She will also explain why student and teacher collaboration is the foundation to a productive classroom environment.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
We love questions and participation! Please follow my former math teacher, Eric Marcos (@mathtrain), to find out more about what’s happening with mathtrain.tv and to ask any questions!
On this day..
- K12Online12 Day 6 Presentations: 29 October 2012 - 2012
- Teaching Art in a Technology Rich and Connected Classroom - 2012
- Quest Atlantis: Student Design and Ownership - 2012
- Keynote for Kicking It Up A Notch : It's Not About the Apps - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 10 Presentations: 29 October 2010 - 2010
- Technology and Drama – Teaching with Glove Puppets - 2010
- Shhh!!! The Students are Learning: Being an Effective Classroom Facilitator - 2010
- Creating and Implementing a STEM Mini-Unit - 2010
- Constructing Digital Commonplace Texts Using Diigo, VoiceThread, VideoAnt, and YouTube Annotations the Classroom - 2010
- Day 8 Presentations: 29 October 2008 - 2008