Presenter: Tiana Kadkhoda
Location: Santa Monica, CA, USA
Presentation Description: 17 year old student from Santa Monica, Tiana Kadkhoda, shares stories and experiences about how student-created videos and media can transform learning and equip students with digital literacy skills alongside traditional curriculum skills. She will also explain why student and teacher collaboration is the foundation to a productive classroom environment.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
We love questions and participation! Please follow my former math teacher, Eric Marcos (@mathtrain), to find out more about what’s happening with mathtrain.tv and to ask any questions!
On this day..
- K12ONLINE CONFERENCE DAY 9: OCTOBER 29, 2015 - 2015
- Lesson Plan: The Worst Preso EVER! - 2015
- Connecting Creativity - 2015
- Social Media for Continuous Professional Learning - 2015
- K12Online14 Day Eight: October 29, 2014 - 2014
- Connected Learners Need Connected Leaders - 2014
- Full Steam Ahead! - 2014
- Genius Hour Passion Projects - 2014
- Coding/Making/Writing with Connected Learners - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 7 Presentations 29 October 2013 - 2013