Presenter: Tricia Fuglestad
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, USA
Presentation Description: Integrating technology, web 2.0, and interactive tools in the art room gives students the opportunity to enhance their 21st-century learning skills, practice creative problem-solving, and develop higher-level thinking as they create art. Showcasing student work through online venues opens your art room doors to an authentic global audience, connect students with others in collaborations, and enriches learning for all. I will share stories and examples from my technology rich elementary art room and how our online connections have enthralled, enriched and engaged my students.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
Please take a moment to look around my website/blog to see all the exciting ways my K-5 art students use technology for instruction, art production, and connecting with a global audience. We would love to hear from you!
I also share my interactive lessons with tutorials on this wiki: http://artisinteractive.wikispaces.com/Artisinteractive
Watch and use our award-winning Fugleflicks (Student-Created, Art-Related) videos: http://fugleflicks.wikispaces.com/Fugleflick_Index
and Check out my Creating on iPads page full of handouts/tutorials: http://drydenart.weebly.com/creating-on-ipads.html
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 7 Presentations 29 October 2013 - 2013
- T3:Triple Threat in Tech: Art, Music, and Media - 2013
- Mindfulness and Neuroscience: How a Contemplative Curriculum for K-12 Students can Improve Focus, Connectedness, and Self-Regulation - 2013
- A Story + A Green Wall = 1 Amazing Transformed Digital Story.... - 2013
- Learn how to create a WordPress Website in less than 20 minutes - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 6 Presentations: 29 October 2012 - 2012
- Quest Atlantis: Student Design and Ownership - 2012
- Keynote for Kicking It Up A Notch : It's Not About the Apps - 2012
- Keynote for Student Voices: Kids Teaching Kids - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 10 Presentations: 29 October 2010 - 2010