Presenter: Tricia Fuglestad
Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois, USA
Presentation Description: Integrating technology, web 2.0, and interactive tools in the art room gives students the opportunity to enhance their 21st-century learning skills, practice creative problem-solving, and develop higher-level thinking as they create art. Showcasing student work through online venues opens your art room doors to an authentic global audience, connect students with others in collaborations, and enriches learning for all. I will share stories and examples from my technology rich elementary art room and how our online connections have enthralled, enriched and engaged my students.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
Please take a moment to look around my website/blog to see all the exciting ways my K-5 art students use technology for instruction, art production, and connecting with a global audience. We would love to hear from you!
I also share my interactive lessons with tutorials on this wiki: http://artisinteractive.wikispaces.com/Artisinteractive
Watch and use our award-winning Fugleflicks (Student-Created, Art-Related) videos: http://fugleflicks.wikispaces.com/Fugleflick_Index
and Check out my Creating on iPads page full of handouts/tutorials: http://drydenart.weebly.com/creating-on-ipads.html
On this day..
- K12ONLINE CONFERENCE DAY 9: OCTOBER 29, 2015 - 2015
- Lesson Plan: The Worst Preso EVER! - 2015
- Connecting Creativity - 2015
- Social Media for Continuous Professional Learning - 2015
- K12Online14 Day Eight: October 29, 2014 - 2014
- Connected Learners Need Connected Leaders - 2014
- Full Steam Ahead! - 2014
- Genius Hour Passion Projects - 2014
- Coding/Making/Writing with Connected Learners - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 7 Presentations 29 October 2013 - 2013