Welcome to day nine of the 2012 K-12 Online Conference! All presentations are listed and linked on our main conference schedule.
Day 9 presentations include:
Student News Teams: Telling the Story
KICKING IT UP A NOTCH
Digital Tools for Differentiating Vocabulary Instruction
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and “like”¯ us on Facebook. Subscribe to our email list if you’re not already receiving email updates from us. Also remember all video and audio presentations are available in iPad / iPhone / iPod touch compatible format in our iTunesU Portal! If you tweet about the conference please use the Twitter hashtag #k12online12.
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 10 1 November 2013 - 2013
- Constructing Identity with an iPad - 2013
- Deeper Learning Online - 2013
- STEAM: Creating A Maker Mindset - 2013
- Leading by Example: Harnessing the Internet to Promote Professional Growth and Lifelong Learning - 2013
- Digital Tools for Differentiating Vocabulary Instruction - 2012
- Authentic Voices - 2012
- Virtual Worlds for Learning and Teaching: Power Examples to Get You Thinking - 2012
- Student News Teams: Telling the Story - 2012
- Closing Keynote: A Gardener's Approach To Learning - 2010