Welcome to day four of the 2008 K-12 Conference! Today’s presentations include:
Traveling Through the Dark
Video-Conferencing It’s Easy, Free and Powerful
Throwing the Box Away
We Like Our Blogging Buddies: The Write Stuff with Blogging Mentors
Kathy Cassidy and Patrick Lewis
Presentation links on our 2008 schedule page have been updated.
If you need assistance during the conference, please contact the K12Online08 Help Desk. A navigational link to the helpdesk is available in the upper right corner of the conference blog, along with a link to our first timer’s wiki page.
A page containing web feeds from the conference is available, including updated links for our 2008 audio podcast and video podcast channels. Note all presentations are not available as videos, some are audio-only.
Information about opportunities and procedures for receiving professional development are available via the post “Receive professional development credits” and our PD wiki: k12onlinecredit.wikispaces.com.
Video and audio podcast links for day 4 have been updated as of 12:41 GMT. All links to files in both podcast channels originate from the William and Mary server, so there should not be any content filtering problems if you are in a school district blocking content from blip.tv or dotsub.
On this day..
- K12Online14 Day Four: October 23, 2014 - 2014
- Digital Tools for Challenged Learners- Leveling the Playing Field! - 2014
- Gamification: It's not all fun and games! - 2014
- We Are All Connected - 2014
- My Journey With Technology - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 3 Presentations: 23 October, 2013 - 2013
- The planning and development of a free online resource - ‘A Trifling History of the Moving Image’. - 2013
- Bread and Butter: Civilization, Toast, and Open Content - 2013
- 5 Themes of Geography: Local to Global - 2013
- Making and Sharing Fugleflicks - 2013