Presentation Title: Playing with the 4C’s in an Elementary Classroom
Presentation Description: Paula and Jan are going to outline the steps they took to become innovative teachers. They will explain how their classes use the 4C’s (creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, and communication) to complete various projects. By sharing what they did, they are trying to encourage other teachers (you) to do the same. They want other teachers to realize that reaching out is the first step. They will give you ways to find other classes to connect with and how to find some projects to get started.
On this day..
- K12Online11 Day 10 Presentations: 9 December 2011 - 2011
- iCreate vs. iConsumption - 2011
- Screencasting 101 - 2011
- Edmodo: Connect, Collaborate, Create! - 2011
- Gaming to Learn by Learning to Game - 2011
- K12Online09 Day 3 Presentations: 9 December 2009 - 2009
- Whither ePortfolios - 2009
- You Might Be a 21st Century Leader if... - 2009
- Digiteens: Digital Citizenship by Digital Teenagers - 2009
- Orientation in Second Life - 2009