Presentation Title: Inside ITGS: Cyber-Students Share their Connected Learning
Presentation Description: Inside ITGS is about classrooms globally coming together to form an online learning community for the IB subject Information Technology in a Global Society. Madeleine Brookes from Western Academy Beijing and Julie Lindsay from Beijing (BISS) International School, both in China, explore the impact of virtual communication and collaboration and feature the students from pioneer classrooms in a rare face-to-face meeting. It is through their eyes, as cyber-students, that we will learn more about how to use emerging technologies and build stronger more effective learning communities.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 1 Presentations: 21 October 2013 - 2013
- K12 Open Learning - What is it all About? My Story - 2013
- Extreme Communication - 2013
- Open learning keynote - Learning and Technology: Openness, Agency, and Control - 2013
- Keynote Outside Learning - Connecting Classrooms: It's About Learning - 2013
- #k12Online10 Day 4 Presentations: 21 October 2010 - 2010
- Plan Less, Do More - 2010
- Creating an Educational Follow Me Project - 2010
- Create the Future - 2010
- Day 2 Presentations: 21 October 2008 - 2008