Presentation Title: Inside ITGS: Cyber-Students Share their Connected Learning
Presentation Description: Inside ITGS is about classrooms globally coming together to form an online learning community for the IB subject Information Technology in a Global Society. Madeleine Brookes from Western Academy Beijing and Julie Lindsay from Beijing (BISS) International School, both in China, explore the impact of virtual communication and collaboration and feature the students from pioneer classrooms in a rare face-to-face meeting. It is through their eyes, as cyber-students, that we will learn more about how to use emerging technologies and build stronger more effective learning communities.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12Online15 Day 3: October 21, 2015 - 2015
- The Global Collaborators - 2015
- WOW Wednesday - 2015
- There is Now a 5th Law of Robotics - 2015
- Teaser: Gamifi-ED Networked Learning about Serious Games - 2014
- K12Online14 Day Two â€“ October 21, 2014 - 2014
- Creating an Edventure in Your Classroom - 2014
- A Tale of Three Classrooms: How and Why We Read, Write, and Think for Each Other - 2014
- The iPad's Killer App - 2014
- PLN Power: A Personal Story - 2014