Presenter: Chris Betcher
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Link to presenter’s K12Online Ning Profile page
Presentation Title: Ways of Working
Presentation Description: This presentation explores a range of ideas that teachers could use to make a real-world task richer and more meaningful for their students. Using a large public art event as the focus, it looks at a number of ideas for enriching student learning with technology… ideas that could be modified and applied to nearly any learning context.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
Ways of Working
Further links and resources to support this presentation can be found at Chris’ wiki – Ways of Working
Subscribe to Chris’s blog at http://www.betchablog.com, or follow via Twitter on http://www.twitter.com/betchaboy
On this day..
- K12Online09 Day 9 Presentations: 17 December 2009 - 2009
- Thinking Outside the Box - Skateboard - 2009
- Creative competitions In Plastica and Lenguajes visual of 4 ESO (16 years) - 2009
- Using computer games as a context for learning and social interaction - 2009
- Using VideoAnt Annotations to Provide "Audience-Based" Assessment to Students' Video Productions - 2009