Dr. Alec Couros, Faculty of Education, University of Regina, Regina, Canada
Bio: Dr. Alec Couros is a professor of educational technology and media at the Faculty of Education, University of Regina.
Bio Page: https://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Alec+Couros
Presentation Title: Open, Social, Connected: Reflections of an Open Graduate Course Experience
Description: The presentation unravels a recent open graduate course offering titled “Open, Connected, Social” that was offered at the University of Regina, Winter 2008. The presentation describes the theories influencing the course, types of open practice, reflections and outcomes, and goes on to the describe the emergence of “open teaching”.
Supporting Links: http://eci831.wikispaces.com
Access Help Desk
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 2 Presentations: 22 October 2013 - 2013
- Connecting Classrooms Globally - 2013
- School of Open Courses for Educators - 2013
- Expanding Learning Possibilities through Crowdfunding Education Projects - 2013
- Crowdsourcing Your Professional Development - 2013
- Science Is All Around Our Town - 2013
- K12 Online Live Event - Teachers Teaching Teachers - 2012
- K12Online12 Day 1 Presentations: 22 October 2012 - 2012
- Going One-to-One - 2012
- Visioning New Curriculum Keynote - 2012