Moose Jaw, SK, Canada
Dean Shareski is in his 20th year in education. He has taught grades 1-8 and is currently a Digital Learning Consultant for Prairie South School Division in Saskatchewan, Canada. He is passionate about the power of networks and advocates for students to be in charge of much of their learning and be challenged to create new things and connect with new people.
Design is a word and idea that engulfs so much of our lives. How does it impact our classrooms and schools? How can we begin to think of design as something that we intentionally build into every day. We’ll look at very practical examples and ideas to begin the process of making design and creativity a part of teaching and learning.
http://k12online.wm.edu/k12.mp4 (24:42 Run Time, mpeg4, 94.1 MB)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7573353454993995098&hl=en-CA (24:22 Run Time, Google Video)
http://k12online.wm.edu/k12.mp3 (24:23 Run Time, mp3, 33.6 MB)
On this day..
- #k12Online10 Day 2 Presentations: 19 October 2010 - 2010
- Digital Parent Engagement - 2010
- Radio Solidaria Amiga - 2010
- The Classroom Teacher As a 21st Century Instructional Leader - 2010
- The Ben N Ben Show: Promoting Student Voice through a Student Hosted Webcast - 2010
- Where do I find stuff? - 2008
- Friday, October 19 Presentations - 2007
- New Tools
"Learn to Blog: Blog to Learn" - 2007
- Classroom 2.0
"If All My Classes Did This" - 2007
- New Tools
"Collaborative Concept Mapping - Breaking the Bounds of Location and Time... for $0.00 per Seat" - 2007