Moose Jaw, SK, Canada
Dean Shareski is in his 20th year in education. He has taught grades 1-8 and is currently a Digital Learning Consultant for Prairie South School Division in Saskatchewan, Canada. He is passionate about the power of networks and advocates for students to be in charge of much of their learning and be challenged to create new things and connect with new people.
Design is a word and idea that engulfs so much of our lives. How does it impact our classrooms and schools? How can we begin to think of design as something that we intentionally build into every day. We’ll look at very practical examples and ideas to begin the process of making design and creativity a part of teaching and learning.
http://k12online.wm.edu/k12.mp4 (24:42 Run Time, mpeg4, 94.1 MB)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7573353454993995098&hl=en-CA (24:22 Run Time, Google Video)
http://k12online.wm.edu/k12.mp3 (24:23 Run Time, mp3, 33.6 MB)
On this day..
- K12Online15 Day One: October 19, 2015 - 2015
- Girls Make IT – Circuits Coding and eTextiles - 2015
- The Global Educator - 2015
- Maker Ed: The work and the impact - 2015
- Ordinary/Amazing Stories of Connection - 2015
- Teaser: A Tale of 3 Classrooms - 2014
- #k12Online10 Day 2 Presentations: 19 October 2010 - 2010
- Digital Parent Engagement - 2010
- Radio Solidaria Amiga - 2010
- The Classroom Teacher As a 21st Century Instructional Leader - 2010