This Wed., Oct. 24 at 9:00pm Eastern Time, the Teachers Teaching Teachers (TTT) podcast will feature a live discussion about the K12 Online Conference in general and the Visioning New Curriculum keynote that went live today. We hope you can join us for this event. In addition, Peer 2 Peer University (P2PU) has an asynchronous discussion group to talk about all the K12 Online Conference videos, and we’d love to see you there as well!
On this day..
- K12Online12 Day 1 Presentations: 22 October 2012 - 2012
- Going One-to-One - 2012
- Visioning New Curriculum Keynote - 2012
- A Digital Journey with Primary Students and No Budget! - 2012
- Digital ID Project A Platform for Learning, Sharing, Remixing and Teaching Digital Citizenship - 2012
- Announcing 2011 Conference Keynote Speakers - 2011
- #k12Online10 Day 5 Presentations: 22 October 2010 - 2010
- Don't Fear the Cloud, Embrace It and Leverage It! - 2010
- Learning On My Own - 2010
- Students Redefine School - 2010