This Wed., Oct. 24 at 9:00pm Eastern Time, the Teachers Teaching Teachers (TTT) podcast will feature a live discussion about the K12 Online Conference in general and the Visioning New Curriculum keynote that went live today. We hope you can join us for this event. Â In addition, Peer 2 Peer University (P2PU) has an asynchronous discussion group to talk about all the K12 Online Conference videos, and we’d love to see you there as well!
On this day..
- Teaser: Passion-Driven Learning - 2014
- K12Online14 Day Three: October 22, 2014 - 2014
- Augmenting Interest in Reading with Augmented Reality - 2014
- #Gamifi_ED Networked Intergenerational Learning - 2014
- Digital Story Telling Through App Smashing - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 2 Presentations: 22 October 2013 - 2013
- Connecting Classrooms Globally - 2013
- School of Open Courses for Educators - 2013
- Expanding Learning Possibilities through Crowdfunding Education Projects - 2013
- Crowdsourcing Your Professional Development - 2013