Presenter: Karyn Keenan
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Presentation Description: In this presentation, Karyn shares how she takes her primary students on a digital journey without a budget! First, Karyn will convince you why you should blog with your students. Then you will learn how to set up blogs on Kidblog and get your kids blogging and commenting. Karyn will also share how the use of tools like VoiceThread and AudioBoo can enhance your blogging experience!
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12 Online Live Event - Teachers Teaching Teachers - 2012
- K12Online12 Day 1 Presentations: 22 October 2012 - 2012
- Going One-to-One - 2012
- Visioning New Curriculum Keynote - 2012
- Digital ID Project A Platform for Learning, Sharing, Remixing and Teaching Digital Citizenship - 2012
- Announcing 2011 Conference Keynote Speakers - 2011
- #k12Online10 Day 5 Presentations: 22 October 2010 - 2010
- Don't Fear the Cloud, Embrace It and Leverage It! - 2010
- Learning On My Own - 2010
- Students Redefine School - 2010