Presenter: Karyn Keenan
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Presentation Description: In this presentation, Karyn shares how she takes her primary students on a digital journey without a budget! First, Karyn will convince you why you should blog with your students. Then you will learn how to set up blogs on Kidblog and get your kids blogging and commenting. Karyn will also share how the use of tools like VoiceThread and AudioBoo can enhance your blogging experience!
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 2 Presentations: 22 October 2013 - 2013
- Connecting Classrooms Globally - 2013
- School of Open Courses for Educators - 2013
- Expanding Learning Possibilities through Crowdfunding Education Projects - 2013
- Crowdsourcing Your Professional Development - 2013
- Science Is All Around Our Town - 2013
- K12 Online Live Event - Teachers Teaching Teachers - 2012
- K12Online12 Day 1 Presentations: 22 October 2012 - 2012
- Going One-to-One - 2012
- Visioning New Curriculum Keynote - 2012