Presenter: Karyn Keenan
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Presentation Description: In this presentation, Karyn shares how she takes her primary students on a digital journey without a budget! First, Karyn will convince you why you should blog with your students. Then you will learn how to set up blogs on Kidblog and get your kids blogging and commenting. Karyn will also share how the use of tools like VoiceThread and AudioBoo can enhance your blogging experience!
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12ONLINE15 DAY 4: OCTOBER 22, 2015 - 2015
- Hot Teaching Spots - 2015
- Merry Makers - 2015
- Social Annotations: Collaborative Online Reading - 2015
- Teaser: Passion-Driven Learning - 2014
- K12Online14 Day Three: October 22, 2014 - 2014
- Augmenting Interest in Reading with Augmented Reality - 2014
- #Gamifi_ED Networked Intergenerational Learning - 2014
- Digital Story Telling Through App Smashing - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 2 Presentations: 22 October 2013 - 2013