Presenter: Scott Meech
Location: Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, USA
Presentation Description: Many argue that the iPad is the premiere consumption device at this time but it isn’t very good at creating. I want to walk through some thoughts to battle that thinking. Creating on the iPad is different but it is an effective creation device. The very nature of the device itself and how we interface with it provide for a uniquely creative environment. Effectively creating on the iPad requires a different workflow from traditional computers. Once users get proficient with that workflow, the iPad becomes an amazing creation device!
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
Please check out IEAR.org, EdReach.us, and SMeech.net to learn more about my work with technology and education.
On this day..
- K12Online11 Day 10 Presentations: 9 December 2011 - 2011
- Screencasting 101 - 2011
- Edmodo: Connect, Collaborate, Create! - 2011
- Playing with the 4C's in an Elementary Classroom - 2011
- Gaming to Learn by Learning to Game - 2011
- K12Online09 Day 3 Presentations: 9 December 2009 - 2009
- Whither ePortfolios - 2009
- You Might Be a 21st Century Leader if... - 2009
- Digiteens: Digital Citizenship by Digital Teenagers - 2009
- Orientation in Second Life - 2009