Presenter: Kelly Dumont
Location: Sandy, Utah
Presentation Title: Creativity Rising
Presentation Description: There sure are a lot of changes happening in education today, mandated this and have to do that. One of the most important things that may be getting lost in this era is the chance for teachers and students to exercise creativity. This presentation will suggest ways to keep creativity rising to the top of what happens in the classroom, despite everything else that is being imposed upon teachers and students.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12Online Day Ten: October 31, 2014 - 2014
- Web 2.0 Tools That Will Increase Creativity and Passion in Your Online Courses - 2014
- An Introduction to Webmaker for Educators - 2014
- Passion-Driven Learning in #clmooc- Supporting Teacher Agency in Making and Learning - 2014
- How Rube Goldberg Led Our 6th Graders to Pursue their Passions through STEM - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 9 Presentations 31 October, 2013 - 2013
- Digital Portfolios - 2013
- Making Space to Make - 2013
- Building Knowledge of Web Search - 2013
- The Promise of Leadership - 2013