Presenter: Glenda Baker
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Presentation Description: What does recent research say about teaching and learning with technology? What are some of the generalizations we can make about the climate and culture in effective technology rich learning environments?
In this presenation I’ll share some generalizations I found in researching this topic and explore some of the factors that support technology integration. Identifying generalizations can affirm the hunches we have and provides evidence to support our initiatives to upgrade and transform teaching and learning.
I have set a Think Big About Learning webpage with some tools for us to interact via during and after the presentation. I hope you’ll join the backchannel conversation, particapte in the polls, and post your own examples. Let’s Learn, Share and Remix ideas together.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
I work at the American School in Japan as the HS Instructional Technology Coach. I write about my work on an educator blog called Digitalforay | glendabaker.net
On this day..
- K12Online Day Ten: October 31, 2014 - 2014
- Web 2.0 Tools That Will Increase Creativity and Passion in Your Online Courses - 2014
- An Introduction to Webmaker for Educators - 2014
- Passion-Driven Learning in #clmooc- Supporting Teacher Agency in Making and Learning - 2014
- How Rube Goldberg Led Our 6th Graders to Pursue their Passions through STEM - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 9 Presentations 31 October, 2013 - 2013
- Digital Portfolios - 2013
- Making Space to Make - 2013
- Creativity Rising - 2013
- Building Knowledge of Web Search - 2013