Welcome to day eight of the 2012 K-12 Online Conference! All presentations are listed and linked on our main conference schedule.
Day 8 presentations include:
Audrey McLaren McGoldrick
Beaucoup de Cool Student Projects
Creating and Playing in Minecraft
KICKING IT UP A NOTCH
Thinking Big About Learning
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook. Subscribe to our email list if you’re not already receiving email updates from us. Also remember all video and audio presentations are available in iPad / iPhone / iPod touch compatible format in our iTunesU Portal! If you tweet about the conference please use the Twitter hashtag #k12online12.
On this day..
- K12Online Day Ten: October 31, 2014 - 2014
- Web 2.0 Tools That Will Increase Creativity and Passion in Your Online Courses - 2014
- An Introduction to Webmaker for Educators - 2014
- Passion-Driven Learning in #clmooc- Supporting Teacher Agency in Making and Learning - 2014
- How Rube Goldberg Led Our 6th Graders to Pursue their Passions through STEM - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 9 Presentations 31 October, 2013 - 2013
- Digital Portfolios - 2013
- Making Space to Make - 2013
- Creativity Rising - 2013
- Building Knowledge of Web Search - 2013