Welcome to day eight of the 2012 K-12 Online Conference! All presentations are listed and linked onÂ our main conference schedule.
Day 8 presentations include:
Audrey McLaren McGoldrick
Beaucoup de Cool Student Projects
Creating and Playing in Minecraft
KICKING IT UP A NOTCH
Thinking Big About Learning
If youâ€™re not already, be sure toÂ follow us on TwitterÂ andÂ â€œlikeâ€ us on Facebook.Â Subscribe to our email listÂ if youâ€™re not already receiving email updates from us. Also remember all video and audio presentations are available in iPad / iPhone / iPod touch compatible formatÂ in our iTunesU Portal! If you tweet about the conference please use theÂ Twitter hashtag #k12online12.
On this day..
- K12Online Day Ten: October 31, 2014 - 2014
- Web 2.0 Tools That Will Increase Creativity and Passion in Your Online Courses - 2014
- An Introduction to Webmaker for Educators - 2014
- Passion-Driven Learning in #clmooc- Supporting Teacher Agency in Making and Learning - 2014
- How Rube Goldberg Led Our 6th Graders to Pursue their Passions through STEM - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 9 Presentations 31 October, 2013 - 2013
- Digital Portfolios - 2013
- Making Space to Make - 2013
- Creativity Rising - 2013
- Building Knowledge of Web Search - 2013