Presenter: Dr. Jeremy Friedberg
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Presentation Description: What can platform technology do for eLearning? Platforms are what multimedia creators use to distribute their content to a user-base. In a learning context, platforms are also used to track and analyse the behaviour of users, in order to understand precisely how content is being consumed. In this talk, Dr. Jeremy Friedberg of Spongelab Interactive discusses the concept of an online learning platform – a system that goes beyond eLearning and helps to stitch together the multiple, and often fragmented, parts of the teaching process. Following discussion of how platform technology fits into the classroom of the future, a tour of Spongelab.com offers an example of an online teaching platform built for personalized education.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
Visit Spongelab.com for more information about our online teaching platform or follow us on Twitter @spongelab.
On this day..
- A Little Help From Teachers Near and Far: Creating A Global PLN - 2015
- K12Online14 Day Five: October 24, 2014 - 2014
- How Schools Are Preparing Students To Be Real World Ready - 2014
- Five Steps to Level Up Your Teaching - 2014
- Collaboration with TwitCast - 2014
- Out My Window - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 4 Presentations: 24 October, 2013 - 2013
- Social /Library Media Project Based Learning - 2013
- Radically Learner-Centered: Badges at P2PU - 2013
- Transforming your Classroom from the Outside In - 2013