Presenter: Teri Gragg
Location: Brigantine, New Jersey, USA
Presentation Title: ArtiTech
Presentation Description: ArtiTech is a virtual art and technology class for elementary age students created at the Brigantine Elementary School in Brigantine, New Jersey, USA. ArtiTech utilizes art and technology in a virtual classroom supporting 21st Century Learning Skills.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
For more information, contact Teri Gragg at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Artitech at the Brigantine School District website: www.brigantineschools.org under ArtiTech IV.
On this day..
- K12Online11 Day 8 Presentations: 7 December 2011 - 2011
- The Power of Projects - 2011
- What Can Be Done in Just 60 Seconds? - 2011
- Get Out of the Classroom with Virtual Field Trips - 2011
- K12Online LAN Party Dec 7 - Virtually Vancouver! - 2009
- K12Online09 Day 1 Presentations: 7 December 2009 - 2009
- Organizational Learning and Technology Collide - 2009
- LEADING THE CHANGE KEYNOTE
Self-driven and Classroom-based: Professional Development in the 21st Century - 2009
- Little Kids, Big Possibilities - 2009
- Teaser video for Show & Tell: Exhibit, Reflect & Critique with Blogs - 2009