Presenter: Janine Lim
Location: Berrien Springs, MI, USA
Link to presenter’s K12Online Ning Profile page
Presentation Title: Instructional Strategies That Work with Videoconferencing: Increasing Interactivity
Presentation Description: Videoconferencing can bring the world to your classroom. It allows educators to bridge the divide by bringing experiences to rural students; by engaging conversations and interactions between urban and rural students and by connecting students globally. Whether using desktop videoconferencing or room based videoconferencing, educators can bridge the divide between “dabbling” in videoconferencing to fully integrating with solid classroom instructional strategies.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
Please visit my blog post for today’s presentation that has all the links and resources for this presentation. Remember to stop by the K12 Online Conferencing Ning to discuss this presentation with colleagues and with me!
On this day..
- K12Online11 Day 9 Presentations: 8 December 2011 - 2011
- Everything Apps for the K12 Educator - 2011
- Creating a Self Correcting Quiz Using Google Forms - 2011
- Tools to Create, Produce and Publish - 2011
- Making Learning Fun In Spite of the Technology - 2011
- K12Online09 Day 2 Presentations: 8 December 2009 - 2009
- Just a "touch" of leadership - Using the iPod Touch/IPhone in Administration - 2009
- LAN: Learning Is Social - 2009
- Learning Confluence: Where Philosophy Meets Practice in the 21st Century - 2009
- Using E-Books to Motivate Pupils Writing - 2009