UPDATE: WE HAVE MET AN UNFORESEEN OBSTACLE WHICH WE ARE CURRENTLY TRYING TO TURN TO AN OPPORTUNITY. The current links are not available. Please use this link .
As night falls across the planet, educators across the globe are encouraged to participate in the K12 Online culminating event,
Join us for engaging, meaningful conversation and fun in “
Before joining the session, please take time to complete the conference evaluation at this link.
To join the conversations and fun in “
Do you have a photo of your community at twilight, or as the sun is going down?
Please consider joining the When Night Falls Flickr Group and sharing it with the world. Directions for joining the group and adding your photos can be found here. See the current set of When Night Falls photos here or Here. Be sure to add yours!
Image courtesy of James Jordan (http://flickr.com/photos /jamesjordan/115627088/in/set -72157601323284300/)
On this day..
- Gaming the conference - 2014
- K12Online12 Day 5 Presentations: 26 October 2012 - 2012
- Make Meaning with Wolfram Alpha - 2012
- The Magic of Mobile Learning - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 7 Presentations: 26 October 2010 - 2010
- Teaching Science to 21st Century Learners - 2010
- License to Cull with Creative Commons and yolink - 2010
- Project Based Learning in Hand - 2010
- Teaching Kids To Think Using Scratch - 2010
- Friday, October 26 Presentations - 2007