Presenter: Susan Oxnevad
Location: Oak Park, IL, US
Presentation Description: Learn to use free and user friendly digital tools to design and implement student driven learning experiences that facilitate the acquisition of deep knowledge about vocabulary. Build a tech toolkit of resources and effective instructional practices to provide students with flexible learning paths to meet a variety of diverse learning needs. Develop innovative ways to use multimedia supported tools for vocabulary instruction. Learn to create interactive graphics, design digital word walls, and explore some 10 minute tech tools for use right away.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
Find more ideas for efficient and effective tech integration on my blog, Cool Tools for 21st Century Learners: http://d97cooltools.blogspot.com
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 10 1 November 2013 - 2013
- Constructing Identity with an iPad - 2013
- Deeper Learning Online - 2013
- STEAM: Creating A Maker Mindset - 2013
- Leading by Example: Harnessing the Internet to Promote Professional Growth and Lifelong Learning - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 9 Presentations: 1 November 2012 - 2012
- Authentic Voices - 2012
- Virtual Worlds for Learning and Teaching: Power Examples to Get You Thinking - 2012
- Student News Teams: Telling the Story - 2012
- Closing Keynote: A Gardener's Approach To Learning - 2010