Presenter: Candice Clark
Presentation Title: Digital Portfolios
Presentation Description: I show a cool app by PEGeeks called Easy Portfolio. I demonstrate the basics of how to use Easy Portfolio on the iPad to create student portfolios electronically. It is a simple and neat app that is easy to use and very useful for assessment.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
I used Reflector and a mic to record this app from my iPad to my PC. There are parts that look glitchy. This is simple the video as I switch between screens on the iPad. The audio sounds great. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. I had a difficult time figuring out how to record my iPad screen without simply using a camera while maneuvering through the app.
On this day..
- K12Online Day Ten: October 31, 2014 - 2014
- Web 2.0 Tools That Will Increase Creativity and Passion in Your Online Courses - 2014
- An Introduction to Webmaker for Educators - 2014
- Passion-Driven Learning in #clmooc- Supporting Teacher Agency in Making and Learning - 2014
- How Rube Goldberg Led Our 6th Graders to Pursue their Passions through STEM - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 9 Presentations 31 October, 2013 - 2013
- Making Space to Make - 2013
- Creativity Rising - 2013
- Building Knowledge of Web Search - 2013
- The Promise of Leadership - 2013