Presenter: Jane Park
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Presentation Title: School of Open Courses for Educators
Presentation Description: A presentation on the School of Open, a global community of volunteers providing free education opportunities on the meaning, application, and impact of open resources and tools in the digital age. Jane Park talks about the project’s origins, its relevance for K-12 educators, and gives an overview of the free online courses, workshops and training programs that volunteers have built.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- Teaser: Passion-Driven Learning - 2014
- K12Online14 Day Three: October 22, 2014 - 2014
- Augmenting Interest in Reading with Augmented Reality - 2014
- #Gamifi_ED Networked Intergenerational Learning - 2014
- Digital Story Telling Through App Smashing - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 2 Presentations: 22 October 2013 - 2013
- Connecting Classrooms Globally - 2013
- Expanding Learning Possibilities through Crowdfunding Education Projects - 2013
- Crowdsourcing Your Professional Development - 2013
- Science Is All Around Our Town - 2013